[ok-ox-discuss] New participants from the Oxford Internet Institute

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Wed May 7 07:20:05 UTC 2008

Morning,

I've emailed Tim, the admin assistant, at the OII to pass around the
wiki address to the members.

It looks like either Friday 16th or Tuesday 27th are perhaps the best
days for an informal meetup but if anybody wants to add their dates or
see what the other options are, the poll for meeting up is here:
http://www.doodle.ch/hgr8finb9dvkr7hm

As it stands at the moment, is it worth meeting during the evening of
the 16th and if so, does anybody have suggestions for a place or pub
that they think is suitable? Would 6pm onwards be all right for folks?

ATB,

Iain