[ok-ox-discuss] Oxford Meet Up

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue May 20 08:34:47 UTC 2008

Morning,

As Tuesday May 27th is still the most popular day, are you still happy
to meet up  then?

If so, there is a lecture which Nate mailed to the list at the Oxford
Internet Insitute that afternoon which finishes at 6, so would 6.30
onwards be a good time? The Lamb and Flag pub up the road from the
Institute (if memory serves) had a fair amount of room so should we
meet up there?

If this is all right with the group, I'll add the date and pace to the
wiki this afternoon / evening and contact a couple of other groups.

ATB,

Iain

--

Iain Emsley