[ok-scotland] FYI Scottish Linked Data Meeting 13 July

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 11:54:33 UTC 2010

Hi Paola,

If I was feeling mischievous I would ask who is the "Scottish Linked
Data Interest Group" and what are its terms of reference, etc. (But I'm
not!) ;-)

It was circulated before but without the formal eventbrite page.

Also if I can say without trying to flame, it sounds like you might be a
constructive force for the OKF in making their processes more
transparent, but... I'd be happy if that proceeded off (this) list.

Perhaps this list could best be utilised in the near future for planning
the next event - if indeed we're going to try to latch something onto
the Repofringe event in September as Jo suggested. (The alternative I
guess being for individuals to present linked open data content within
the repofringe itself.) http://www.repositoryfringe.org/

cheers,
Robin

Robin Rice
EDINA and Data Library
University of Edinburgh

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.