[ok-edinburgh] venue capacity, and OK Scotland

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat May 1 12:08:01 UTC 2010

Good morning OKS

Was skyping to Rakhi Kumar and Patricia Erskine from Inspace yesterday about
the next TEDx to be organised at Inspace
and the maximum capacity is set to 100, they say

That event however, is set to run for 1,5 hrs, while the OK programme is set
to run for 4 hours, if that makes a difference

Also
I am working on a couple of Open Knowledge research projects (funded), and
wonder whether there could be value in a partnership with the
OKF> how do we go about it? should we organise a separate meeting to make a
plan for OK Scotland?

cheeers

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”