[ok-edinburgh] state of printouts for reg table

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 13 12:37:33 UTC 2010

82 delegates, more or less.

I've got a delegates list for all (names & emails), a schedule for all,
sticky dots for speakers and organisers, but I couldn't get the badge
labels to printout on the size labels I had to hand, so we'll have to go
with hand-penned ones. Perhaps that's preferable for an informal event
anyway. Also free EDINA pens and EDINA propaganda for them to pick up if
they wish.

Jo, I understand you have labels for the badges, if not buzz me and I'll
bring.

--

Robin Rice

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.