[ok-edinburgh] list membership

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:47:51 UTC 2010

Hi Nicola

thanks for starting this off

done but

   - may have messed up formatting a little (sorry, hopefully someone will
   clean up eventually)
   - loaded a photo called beach but cant see how to display it
   - if the captcha is always the same, i may not be long before a bot can
   guess it :-)

feel free to edit for tidiness

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Nicola Osborne <nicola.osborne at ed.ac.uk>wrote:

> As Stuart, Jo and I discussed yesterday I have now created an Introductions
> page on the OKScotland Wiki. Please do add your own intros here:
> http://wiki.okfn.org/OKScotlandIntroductions
>
> - n.
>

> Jo Walsh wrote:
>
>> dear all,
>>
>> invited Nicola Osborne, Social Media Officer at EDINA, to join this list,
>> the current list membership is now:
>>
>>    a.guadamuz at ed.ac.uk
>>    charlotte.waelde at ed.ac.uk
>>    ewan at inf.ed.ac.uk
>>    jo at frot.org
>>    jonathan.gray at okfn.org
>>    k.byrne at ed.ac.uk
>>    nicola.osborne at ed.ac.uk
>>    paola.dimaio at gmail.com
>>    R.Rice at ed.ac.uk       smacdon2 at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
>>
>> cheers,
>>

>> jo
>>

> --
> Nicola Osborne
> Social Media Officer
>
> EDINA website:  http://www.edina.ac.uk/
>
> t: 0131 651 3873
> e: nicola.osborne at ed.ac.uk
>
> a: EDINA/Data Library Services for University of Edinburgh   The University
> of Edinburgh, Main Library Building,   George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein