[ok-edinburgh] Capacity could be 100

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 11 16:09:09 UTC 2010

Let's not go crazy finding more people to invite though.

I sure wouldn't want to be on a cushion behind a pillar, or not have the
chance to stretch out my legs sitting on a small cushion.
RR

Jo Walsh wrote:
> dear all,
>
> I visited Inspace this evening to briefly meet Ronnie and Mark who were
> both very helpful and friendly and will both be away during the event
> itself. They are all caught up preparing for something called "techcrunch".
>
> In the meantime i got my first look at the space actually set up for a
> talk-type event. There are 75 cushions available though they are squitty
> little round felt things, i guess they make some difference to one's bum.
>
> At the back at the top there are 40 chairs which would be available
> Thursday. towards the sides there is a pillar thus slightly restricted
> vision.
>
> We could fit up to 100 including the chair space easily, thinking we
> should raise the limit on registrations in eventbrite. So in fact i just
> did that and wonder whether eventbrite thought to notify the people who
> were already on the waiting list.
>
> cheers,
>

> jo

Robin Rice
EDINA and Data Library
University of Edinburgh

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.