[ok-edinburgh] UStream

stuart macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Wed May 12 12:05:33 UTC 2010

Hi Nicola - this all sounds grand. I'm looking forward to seeing the
quality of the resultant footage (live or otherwise)! I suppose it begs
the question as to whether we want to advertise the live stream
somewhere on the wiki?

cheers
Stuart

--
Stuart Macdonald
EDINA&  Data Library, University of Edinburgh

0131 650 3304 (Tu&  Th)
0131 651 1744 (M, W, F)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.