[ok-scotland] Renaming and expanding this list

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Sun May 16 16:39:32 UTC 2010

May I suggest inviting the delegates to subscribe themselves instead?

Then we are following good opt-in practice, and they can subscribe with
the correct email that will not bounce on their first post.

cheers,
RR

Jo Walsh wrote:
> dear all,
>
> As you'll notice from the headers, this is the new alias for the
> ok-edinburgh list - ok-scotland at lists.okfn.org
>
> Plan is to subscribe everyone who registered for OKScotland, see if that
> provides any use as general discussion forum.
>
> Sorry no advance notice of the list name change, wanted to get it
> quickly sorted out right before Rufus left Edinburgh.
>
> cheers,
>

> jo

Robin Rice
EDINA and Data Library
University of Edinburgh

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.