[ok-scotland] #OpenDataEDB News 2013

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:48:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We had a great time at the last #OpenDataEDB meet-up at National Library of Scotland on 24th January.

Hazel Hall blogged about it:
http://hazelhall.org/2013/01/29/open-knowledge-foundation-meet-up-edinburgh-24th-january-2013/

And so did I:
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/01/30/first-opendataedb-of-2013/

Our next meet-up will be held at Edinburgh Napier University's Centre for Social Informatics (on the Merchiston campus) from 6pm on Tuesday 5th March. Please sign up at:

http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Edinburgh-GB/871892/

Let me know if you'd like to give a lightening talk, or if you'd be interested in hosting an Edinburgh meet-up in future.

See you soon,
Ewan

Ewan Klein
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Informatics Forum 2.11, 10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, UK

Email: ewan at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tel: +44 131 650 2705
Fax: +44 131 650 6899