[ok-scotland] Second Glasgow Meetup

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:49:04 UTC 2013

From: Lorna M Campbell <lorna.m.campbell at icloud.com>
Subject: Second Glasgow Meetup
Date: 19 November 2013 17:25:41 GMT
To: ok-scotland at lists.okfn.org

Hi there,

We had a very successful Meet up in Glasgow last night, which featured some fascinating presentations and lots of lively discussion.

Sheila MacNeill has posted a twitter archive here: http://howsheilaseesit.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/twitter-timeline-from-2nd-opendatagla-meet-up-okfn/

And I've written a blog post: http://lornamcampbell.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/open-knowledge-foundation-glasgow-meetup-2/and posted a storify: http://storify.com/LornaMCampbell/open-knowledge-foundation-glasgow-2

Many thanks to all those who organised and contributed to the event, particularly Graham Steel and Graeme Arnott.

All the best
Lorna

-- Lorna M Campbell --
Assistant Director, Cetis