[ok-scotland] Twitter timeline from #OpenDataGLA, 18 Nov 2013

Andrew Stirling andrew.stirling at tesco.net
Tue Nov 19 16:49:19 UTC 2013

Thanks Ewan,

Sorry I wasn't able to make it yesterday evening. I'm based in England and
my flight up was too late to let me attend.
I hope there will be another opportunity soon.

I'm currently pulling together a trial of white space wireless technology in
Glasgow and thought that the combination of open knowledge and open
(licence-exempt) access to spectrum might make for some interesting results.

Best regards,

Andrew.

Andrew Stirling