[ok-scotland] Missing Maps Glasgow #1 - Thu 9th April

Duncan Bain duncan.bain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi Eva,

Subject to interest, I would hope that this would become an ongoing series
of events. A group in Edinburgh has been running regular Missing Maps
events for a couple of months now, so hopefully we can get the same going
in Glasgow.

Just a quick note to all, the correct date for the event is *Thursday 9th
April* (a week today).

If anyone is keen, please sign up on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/missing-maps-glasgow-tickets-16322255305

Best wishes,
Duncan