[ok-scotland] [JOB] Data Standards Adoption Consultant & Open Data Publisher Support (Also new Scottish data!)

James Baster james at jarofgreen.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 12:15:50 UTC 2018

http://opendataservices.coop/jobs/2018-08-data-standards-adoption-consultant.html
http://opendataservices.coop/jobs/2018-08-open-data-publisher-support.html

Open Data Services is a workers co-op that works on several Open Data
standards. For instance, we work on https://www.open-contracting.org/ and
Scotland is about to release some data for that:
https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/NoticeDownload/Holding.aspx

It's ~15 workers are distributed around the UK, including 2 in Scotland
(I'm one). It's a great place to work where everyone is paid the same and
we genuinely look out for each other. If you want to find out more about
the work environment I'm happy to chat or if you want to find out more
about the job roles there's an email address in the job advert.

Thanks,
James

ps. I did ask before posting - hopefully this is grand!

--
Tech in Scotland techin.scot <https://find.techin.scot/>
Tech events around the UK opentechcalendar.co.uk