[OKCon-Programme] missed meeting today

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon May 16 19:38:53 BST 2011

Hi ,
I called in a little late and there was no one. I waited a while, but
nobody was entering the conference.

Concerning the reviewing, we are having enough people now in Easychair.
8 are still missing:

David Bollier
Christopher Corbin
Anne Fitzgerald
Silke Helfrich
Ian Ibbotson
Peter Murray-Rust
Jim Pitman
Rufus Pollock

The main criteria for reviewing will be:
- relevance to the conference
- advertisement should be rated down

I will unlock the reviewing tomorrow and Daniel and I will assign the
papers based on the Bidding.
Regards,
Sebastian

On 16.05.2011 20:23, Daniel Dietrich wrote:
> Dear all I got caught on the road and can not participate in todays meeting. Hope some of you can talk and report.
>
> Daniel

Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Homepage: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/SebastianHellmann
Research Group: http://aksw.org