[OKCon-Programme] Finalizing the programme on June 1st, 14:00 UTC

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 31 10:14:27 BST 2011

Dear members of the programme committee,
Tomorrow we will have a telco to finalize the program.
You are welcome to join and help us with this task.
Ideally, all reviewers should have finished their reviews by then.
Otherwise, we will decide on the acceptance during the telco.

NOTE: I enabled the status menu in the Easychair and it is possible to
get an overview of the scores.
In case you are not yet registered to easychair and want to have access,
please mail me or call me (skype:sebastian.hellmann, 0049-3419732273)
prior to the telco.

The preliminary programme is still here:
http://bit.ly/okcon2011-programme

During the call we will use this pad to send links and communicate:
http://okcon.okfnpad.org/2011-programme

The exact time is: June 1st, 14:00:00 UTC, i.e. 15:00 in London and
16:00 in Berlin
or see here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=6&day=1&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

As last time, we will use the conference system provided by Wouter:
Call: +31.88.0027.314
Password: 4123

Regards,
Sebastian