[okfn-advisory] Welcome to the Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board List

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 2 17:50:10 UTC 2008

Dear All,

This is a new list for the Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board. The
Advisory Board exists to advise and assist the Foundation in its work.

While we are in regular contact with many of you individually, we have
created this list with the hope that we can keep in closer contact with
the Advisory Board as a whole and so that Board Members can easily get
in touch with each other and the Executive Group who are responsible for
the day to day running of the Foundation.

Hence, on this list are members of the Executive Group as well as
members of the Advisory Board:

   http://okfn.org/advisory_board/
   http://okfn.org/about/people/

We hope this list will be used by the Advisory Board to draw attention
to groups or events that may be of relevance to the OKF and to make
suggestions regarding the direction of its projects, activities and
fund-raising efforts. We also hope Advisory Board Members will be able
to join the Executive Group in annual (or possibly bi-annual!) meetings
to discuss these and other matters.

The OKF has just passed its 4th birthday and it has come a long way
since its inception in 2004! With your continued support we hope it will
see many more such birthdays and continue to be active in promoting open
knowledge in all its forms.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock