[okfn-advisory] Research track at OKCON 2010

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 4 11:03:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Christopher
Corbin<corbinceh at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I would be happy to assist and possibly run the PSI research stream.

Brilliant news! Thanks Chris!

Would any other Advisory Board members be interested in being involved
with an science research stream? (In particular: Tim Hubbard, Peter
Murray-Rust, or John Wilbanks?)

Peter Suber: what do you think about an open access stream?

> Maximising the value of PSI
> http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/maximising_the_value_of_psi
>
> Since the posting I have been contacted by the Secretariat of KMAfrica
> asking for suggestions as to how we in Europe could assist African nations.
>  I am wondering whether members of the Advisory Board feel OFKN could assist
> in some way.  What do you think?

I'd definitely be interested in hearing more about this and how it
goes! I wonder whether we could invite someone from KMAfrica onto our
Working Group for Open Knowledge in Development?

 http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/development

Warm regards,

--
Jonathan Gray