[okfn-advisory] Reminder (NOW): OKF Advisory Board conference call, Thursday 3rd December @ 1800 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Dec 3 17:57:24 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Just a final reminder of Advisory Board meeting today which starts in
just over five minutes!

I look forward to speaking with people then.

To join the call, please dial in and then enter the Passcode when
prompted followed by the # key.

 * When: Thursday 3rd December, 1800 GMT
 * Passcode: 901854
 * Telephone number:
   * UK only: 0844 84 84 84 0
   * Germany: 01805 123 0131
   * Everywhere else: +44 844 873 60 60 or +49 1803 002 063

If anyone has problems please call me directly on +44 7795 176 976 or email me.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock