[okfn-advisory] Advisory Board attendance at EU Policy events?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 18 01:10:31 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We would like to invite all OKF Advisory Board members to a series of
EU policy events in 2010. The OKF is a member of the Communia network,
which is about EU policy related to the 'digital public domain' -
including a whole manner of things from open science to open
government data to cultural works in which copyright has expired. We
have a budget for travel expenses to be used by people from the
Foundation to attend these events.

There will be an event on 1st-2nd February in Luxembourg, one in April
(we expect 19-20th April in Istanbul) and the final event on 28-30th
June in Turin. We would be most grateful if Advisory Board members
could register their interest in (not commitment to) attending any of
these events using the following poll:

  http://doodle.com/45qcu4qbznksqntb

Warm regards,

--