[okfn-advisory] Welcome to Chris Corbin!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 4 18:33:57 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am pleased to say that after many warm expressions of support for
the motion to invite Chris Corbin to the Advisory Board, we have
invited him, he has accepted and he has now been added to this list.

For those of you who don't know Chris already, here is a brief
biographical sketch:

"Christopher Corbin is an independent researcher and advisor on the
information society and the knowledge economy with specific interest in
policy and its implementation with respect to public sector information.  He
is an openly selected expert advisor on Europe to the UK Advisory Panel for
Public Sector Information (APPSI).  Recent project involvement with respect
to public sector information policy has included the European Union
eContentplus funded ePSIplus Thematic Network (2006-2009), the Geographic
Information Network in Europe (GINIE) (2001-2004).  He has also contributed
to the OECD initiatives on Public Sector Information policy principles."

Welcome aboard Chris!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator