[okfn-advisory] Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board Meeting

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 5 22:57:30 UTC 2009

Dear all,

It looks like the most popular date for the OKF Advisory Board meeting
is Thursday 3rd December at 1800 UK time so I would kindly request
that everyone holds this date in their diaries!

  http://doodle.com/k7ybw7e6v548ssry

We'll send more information on connecting closer to the time.

Warm regards,

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator