[okfn-advisory] Date for your diaries: OKF Advisory Board Meeting

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jun 14 11:48:07 UTC 2011

Hello again,

Thanks to everyone who got back to me regarding the advisory board
meeting. I have looked at the dates and would like to schedule the
advisory board meeting for 6pm UK time on Monday 4th July.

We are planning for the meeting to take place via Skype, so please
could you send me your Skype ID by return of mail? We are however
looking for an alternative to Skype for large virtual meetings so this
may change!

I will send out a reminder closer to the time.

Best wishes,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers