[okfn-advisory] Formal Invitation to OKCon and OKF Get-Together

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 5 14:27:35 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I know many of you are already planning to attend OKCon but I would
like to take this opportunity to formally invite all of you to join us
in Berlin. The programme [1] is shaping up to promise a very
interesting couple of days and it would be fantastic to meet with you
face to face!

As you may be aware, the details of OKCon along with information about
registration for the event are as follows:

When?: 30th June & 1st July, 2011
Where?: Kalkscheune, Johannisstr. 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany (see map)
Website: http://okcon.org/2011
Last Year: http://okfn.org/okcon/2010/after/
Call for Participation: http://okcon.org/2011/cfp/
Register: http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/
Hashtag: #okcon2011

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

**In addition** , there will be an informal, invite-only get-together
of core members of the OKF the day after the conference where we will
discuss the future of the OKF, projects and plans, to which you are
all invited.

When?: 2nd July
Where?: Berlin, exact venue to be confirmed based on number of responses
RSVP: To Lucy and/or Daniel (in cc:)

Details are still being finalised but I mention this now to allow you
chance to make travel arrangements.

Please let either myself or Daniel Dietrich, the main OKCon organiser,
know if you will be able to make the get-together.  If you have any
questions or queries, please don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Lucy

P.S. For your reference:

[1.] Current Presentation and Speaker Review:
http://blog.okfn.org/2011/04/27/okcon-2011-presentation-and-speaker-preview/
--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator