[okfn-advisory] OKF Summit, 31st Jan - 3rd Feb

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sun Jan 6 14:42:32 UTC 2013

All,

The Open Knowledge Foundation team will be meeting in Cambridge, UK at the
end of January, for planning, review, and team building.  You would be most
welcome to join us for any or all of the event.   The whole team will be
present on Thursday 31st Jan & Friday 1st Feb, and community members
including local and working group coordinators will join the core team on
the 2nd and 3rd February.

If you would like to attend, please let me know and I'll be in touch with
further details nearer the time.

2012 saw substantial work on the OKF strategy, and Rufus and I will be in
touch with each of you during the first quarter of 2013 to review and
discuss our options.

Best regards,

Laura

--