[okfn-advisory] Open Knowledge Foundation board retreat on Sunday

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sat Jul 13 07:44:11 UTC 2013

All,

Apologies for the late notice.  The Board of the Open Knowledge Foundation
will be having a retreat tomorrow in Cambridge, UK to discuss various
matters related to organisational strategy and governance, and advisory
board members are all welcome to join us if you can. Full details below.

Today the OKF Summit, where our team and community representatives meet to
share updates, plan and learn, continues and you are also welcome to drop
in at any point; we will be punting in the city centre tonight from 7pm.

Best regards,

Laura