[okfn-advisory] scheduling and agenda for 2015Q2 Council call

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:13:48 UTC 2015

Thank you for all the responses.

The next Advisory Council call will take place at *8pm BST on Monday 18th
May* via Google Hangout (link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bGJqYW1lc0BnbWFpbC5jb20.4ndrghrqmkatlkistlaks9mna8?authuser=0>).
I will send a calendar invitation.

There's the start of a draft agenda in the etherpad here:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/AdvisoryCouncil2015 and please do add any items
and/or comments or thoughts there, even if you cannot attend the call.

If there are any problems on the day you can reach me on Skype as
laura.james

Best regards,

Laura