[okfn-advisory] Open Knowledge appoints Pavel Richter as new CEO!

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Wed Apr 29 21:39:46 UTC 2015

<quote who="Rufus Pollock" date="Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 04:34:12PM +0100">
> I'm delighted to say the news about Pavel Richter's appointment is now
> official. Blog post is here and PR is inlined below:
>
> http://blog.okfn.org/2015/04/29/open-knowledge-appoints-pavel-richter-as-new-ceo/

Wow! What a fantastic choice. Congratulations OKFN!

> I am also cc'ing Pavel on this email and he is also added to the
> Advisory Council mailing list.

Really? I'm not seeing it here.  I would love to know Pavel's new
email address as I seem to only have his Wikimedia address.

And if Pavel's reading this! Congratulations to you as well!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto