[okfn-advisory] Update on ED Recruitment Process

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Feb 22 15:57:50 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As part of a process of more regular updates on developments at Open
Knowledge, I wanted to update on the ED process. First, here's the original
timeline and setup:

http://wiki.okfn.org/Executive_Director_Recruitment

Last week the shortlisting selection took place resulting in the shortlist
of between 4-5 candidates. The selection committee obviously can't provide
any detail on individuals but I can say on their behalf that I think we
have a strong set of candidates and the selection committee is looking
forward to the final shortlist interviews (As a piece of clarification:
whilst I am being included in these process and interviews I am not on the
selection committee).

I do want to highlight that there is probably an update to the timetable on
the wiki, with final interviews in March and final steps (e.g. staff
interview and final decision) in late March.

Regards,

Rufus
--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.