[okfn-advisory] Confirming Advisory call, 19th Februrary 13:00 GMT

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Feb 10 19:18:09 UTC 2015

Hi Laura,

thanks for this. I have added point "1.5" to the agenda

1. Introductions
1.5 What does the executive board or the management team want from the AC? < this is essential and needs input prior to discuss point "2"
2. Roundtable discussion - what can the AC offer?  Do we have specific things we should aim to do in 2015?
3. Discussion - how should the AC work?  (calls, email, proactive, reactive, ??)

I really think this should be discussed and prepared with a concrete proposal before we move to point 2 otherwise its the AC making suggestions for its own role before its clear what is expected and appreciated.

All best
Daniel