[okfn-advisory] Advising Open Knowledge in 2015

Mayo Fuster Morell mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Tue Jan 27 18:03:04 UTC 2015

+ 1 x 2

--

Fellow. Berkman Center for Internet and Society. Harvard University.
Researcher. Institute of Government and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Ph.D European University Institute

Website: http://www.onlinecreation.info
Phone: 0034-648877748

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.