[okfn-advisory] Advising Open Knowledge in 2015

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:03:59 UTC 2015

+1000 to Peter comments
The AC could also have a more direct role on shaping strategy.
Is there an OKF meet-up this year? Should we have an AC meeting during the
Festival? Should we have periodic calls? Maybe 1 each 4 months or so?

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*