[okfn-advisory] OpenTrials project [Confidential]

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:44:04 UTC 2015

Wow!
So, if I understand correctly this is to ensure transparency in industry
run clinical trials for products that get submitted for government
approval, including failures ? Awesome!
Great project! Ben Goldacre is amazing. Great partnership.

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*