[okfn-advisory] Reminder: 2015Q2 Advisory Council call

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:56:47 UTC 2015

All,

A reminder only: our next call is on Monday 18th May at 8pm BST via Google
Hangout (link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bGJqYW1lc0BnbWFpbC5jb20.4ndrghrqmkatlkistlaks9mna8?authuser=0>
).

There is a draft agenda in the etherpad here:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/AdvisoryCouncil2015 and please do add any items
and/or comments or thoughts there, even if you cannot attend the call.

Pavel: I am not sure whether you are able to join the call as this was
scheduled before your appointment. Even if you can't attend, we'd be happy
to discuss any matters you might propose and to write up the meeting for
you. You will find the notes from our last call in the Etherpad. I think it
is fair to say that we are, as a group, keen to help Open Knowledge however
we can, especially supporting you as you come on board; however, it is not
always clear to us how best to accomplish this, so any thoughts or
questions from you would be most welcome.

Laura