[okfn-advisory] Reminder: 2015Q2 Advisory Council call

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:11:18 UTC 2015

Hi Laura,

I've made suggestions for call's agenda and I look forward to it.

Best,
Denis

--
Denis Parfenov

Open Knowledge Ambassador / Open Knowledge Ireland, Founder
<https://openknowledge.ie/>

https://openknowledge.ie/  | @OKFirl <https://twitter.com/OKFirl> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106119681022861607353>

*'Open minds to open actions'*