[okfn-advisory] Scheduling an Advisory Council call?

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:22:56 UTC 2016

All,

It has been a while since the Advisory Council spoke and there has been no
activity on this list, so I am not sure how much interest there is in a
meeting (or other interaction!).

If you think a call would be useful, please indicate your availability:
http://doodle.com/poll/w2a3uvih6qu8c2uw and if there are a reasonable
number of folks I will fix on a time and circulate it at the weekend.

Pavel, I'm not sure if this list is up to date as there was some
uncertainty at our last meeting, please do forward this to anyone who might
not have received it.

All, please add any items to the draft agenda:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/AdvisoryCouncil2015

Best regards,

Laura