[okfn-advisory] Open Knowledge International Advisory Council - reaching out

Pieter Colpaert pieter at openknowledge.be
Mon Apr 9 09:12:43 UTC 2018

+1! An executive summary about Open Knowledge International seems like a
great idea!

To me, the mission of creating a world where knowledge creates power for
the many, not the few, is clear enough. We always had a very broad scope.

Yet I must confess I currently have no idea who drives Open Knowledge
International any longer, nor do I have an idea how the people working
for OKI are funded. Some clarity about this first may give this board
something to discuss.

Kind regards,

Pieter

+32486747122