[okfn-advisory] Open Knowledge International Advisory Council - reaching out

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 11:16:33 UTC 2018

Dear all,

If you intend to complete the poll, please do so *by the end of tomorrow
(Tuesday 13th)* as Paul and Mark are looking to set the date on Wednesday
morning, when we'll be in touch to confirm details.

https://doodle.com/poll/nxsid9ds2ecpx3c7

Many thanks to those who have already responded!

Best wishes,
Naomi