[okforums-discuss] Re: thank you all very much for your forumefforts!

schmid, gesche gesche.schmid at medway.gov.uk
Mon Apr 18 09:37:35 UTC 2005

Dear All,
I found an interesting article in the Guardian referring to our debate of free maps. THe URL is http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,,1453293,00.html

Ward boundaries,
The Committee on the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister: Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Committee looked into the issues of local government ward boundaries. The result of the consultation can be found http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmselect/cmodpm/315/31502.htm. The report includes in the appendix the written evidence provided by the AGI on ward boundaries in respect to GIS.
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmselect/cmodpm/315/315we12.htm

Gesche
Dr Gesche Schmid
ICT (GIS) and Information Manager
Development and Environment, Medway Council
Compass Centre, Chatham Maritime
Kent, ME4 4YH
Tel. (01634) 331483
Fax. (01634) 331184
www.medway.gov.uk/maps
This email may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. Should you not be the intended recipient then any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message.