[okfn-announce] OGDcamp Post-Event Results Published

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Thu Dec 15 16:23:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

A quick note for those interested in the results of this year's Open
Government Data Camp in Warsaw, Poland that our post-camp page has been
published at http://ogdcamp.org/after. Many thanks to those who shared
testimonials, blog posts, articles, multimedia and presentations. These
materials were extremely useful for us as organisers. Please feel free to
share this page with your contacts and do let us know if we've missed your
presentation or article.

In ending, we hope this email finds you all doing well. We had an amazing
time getting to know you in Warsaw this past October, and we very much hope
to see you all at next year's camp!

Kat

@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>