[Open Government Data - OKFO] Letzter Aufruf zur Einreichung: CeDEM12 Donau-UNI Krems 3-4 Mai 2012

Johann Hoechtl Johann.Hoechtl at donau-uni.ac.at
Sa Dez 17 12:40:35 UTC 2011

CONFERENCE for E-DEMOCRACY and OPEN GOVERNMENT 2012

Due to authors request, the Conference for E-Democracy CeDEM12 is extending the submission deadline until

Due to requests from authors, we extended the deadline for submissions of papers until <16 January 2012>.

For further information and call for papers visit: http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem

Topics
  * EParticipation
  * Government 2.0
  * Social Media and Public Administration
  * EPolitics and ECampaigning
  * European Citizen Initiative
  * Participatory Budgeting
  * BottomUp Movements
  * Open Data and Open Access.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
I wish you all the best for 2012.

Kind regards,
   Peter Parycek
   (Conference Chair)