[OKFN - Austria] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to International Anti-Corruption Conference

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Mi Okt 24 13:02:08 UTC 2012

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:04:21 +0200
From: "Mara Ramalho Mendes" <mrmendes at transparency.org>

Dear All,

This is your last chance - we are still looking for developers to come
and attend at the Hackathon at the International Anti-Corruption
conference in Brazil in November. Apply today and tomorrow  and get a
last minute chance to be sponsored (hotel and flight) to come and crack
the awesome problems we received. Feel free to contact me in case you
have questions. http://15iacc.org/get-involved/iacc-hackathon/bursaries/

Hope to see some of you there!

Mara Ramalho Mendes

International Anti-Corruption Conference
Transparency International
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany
T. + 49 30 3438 20 - 59
F. + 49 30 3470 3912