[OKFN - Austria] Fwd: [open-data-day] Fwd: Overcoming Barriers to Open Data - Research Survey

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Mi Jan 16 09:29:47 UTC 2013

bitte teilnehmen.

----- Weitergeleitete Mail -----

Dear David Eaves,
At the University of Leeds we are conducting a research project on overcoming the barriers to open government data. We would like to invite you to participate in a 10-15 minute online survey – https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/open-data/ – it would be great to get your perspective, insight and input. You were identified as a potential participant as your online profile suggested strong interests in open data, if this not the case please accept our apologies and ignore this email.
We welcome survey responses from across the private, public and not for profit sectors, and academia and civil society. Both from within the UK and internationally. By participating in this survey and providing your viewpoint you will be helping to shape policy, research and the wider dialogue on open government data. You can also enter a draw to win one of three £50 Amazon vouchers.
Finally, suggestions of individuals or networks that would consider participating in the survey would be greatly appreciated (please forward on this email or do let me know). Thank you in advance for your time considering this request and the survey.
For any further information about the survey please contact Dr. Chris Martin - email: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk <mailto: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk >; twitter: @chrismartin81< https://twitter.com/ChrisMartin81 >; telephone: +44 (0)113 3431950 .
Kind regards
Chris

----------------------------

Dr. Chris Martin
University of Leeds
Energy Building (G.12)

Email: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk <mailto: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk >
Telephone: +44 (0)113 3431950
Twitter: @chrismartin81< https://twitter.com/ChrisMartin81 >
Web: http://www.cier.leeds.ac.uk/people/energy/staff/c.a.martin
Blog: http://openpractices.blogspot.co.uk/

Chris

----------------------------

Dr. Chris Martin

Centre Coordinator - Centre for Integrated Energy Research

University of Leeds

Energy Building (G.12)

Email: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk

Internal: x31950

External: +44 (0)113 3431950

Twitter: @chrismartin81

Web: http://www.cier.leeds.ac.uk/people/energy/staff/c.a.martin

Blog: http://openpractices.blogspot.co.uk/

Please note - my working pattern is typically Monday-Thursday (09:30 – 17:30)

Thomas Thurner
Head of Transfer
Semantic Web Company GmbH
Mariahilfer Straße 70 / 8