[OKFN - Austria] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Apps for Europe competition

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Mo Dez 15 13:15:36 UTC 2014

Apps4Europe Competition.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[OKFN-Local-Coord] Apps for Europe competition
Date: 	Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:21:05 +0000
From: 	Emma Beer <emma.beer at okfn.org>
To: 	okfn-local-coord at lists.okfn.org

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for cross-posting, but I would like to bring
to your attention:¬ Apps¬ for¬ Europe's Competition.

Are you making an¬ open data based¬ app?¬ Apps¬ for¬ Europe¬ runs an
annual competition to find¬ the best new¬ apps¬ acrossEurope¬ that we
can help scale into viable businesses.

*Join the¬ Apps¬ for¬ Europe¬ Competition, today!*
http://www.appsforeurope.eu/competition

What you can win
‚?Ę Free travel, ¬ accommodation, and a ticket to our International
Business Lounge¬ @FutureEverything (26/27 Feb. 2015).
‚?Ę Networking opportunities with the most interesting startups using
open data in¬ Europe.
‚?Ę The opportunity to pitch your¬ app¬ to an international audience of
investors, government¬ agencies, companies and individuals.
‚?Ę A prize of¬ 5.000 Euro¬ and an invitation to Brussels to pitch for
network partners and¬ European¬ Commission representatives.

Join the online competition and win 1 of the 13 exclusive spots at the
International Business¬ Lounge at FutureEverything in Manchester in
2015. If you win your local Business Lounge you¬ are automatically
invited.¬ You will receive a ticket to Future Everything as well as
travel and¬ accommodation for one person.¬ There you will get the chance
to exhibit your¬ app¬ to the entire¬ Future Everything audience
throughout the day, along with the other winning innovative¬ apps¬ from
all over¬ Europe.¬

But that's not all! You also get the opportunity to pitch your¬ app¬ to
an international audience of¬ investors, government agencies, companies
and individuals keen to share their skills,¬ experience, resources and
money to help scale your¬ app¬ into a successful
international¬ business. For more information on what's in it for you,
have a look¬ here:¬ http://www.appsforeurope.eu/competition_prizes

Apps¬ for¬ Europe¬ team

--

Emma Beer

¬

Senior Project Manager¬ |Skype: emma.beer ¬ | ¬ tel:¬ +44¬ 07921 426 523

The¬ Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>

/Empowering through Open Knowledge/

http://okfn.org/¬ ¬ |¬ ¬ @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>¬ ¬ |¬ ¬ OKF on
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>¬ ¬ | ¬ Blog