[OKFN - Austria] OKF-AT is now member of the Open Access Network Austria (OANA)

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Mi Jan 15 20:07:30 UTC 2014

hey,

I'm happy to announce, that the Open Knowledge Foundation Austria is now
member of the Open Access Network Austria. OANA is a working group of
experts on Open Access from various fields and institutions in austria.
Look here for more details: http://www.oana.at/

As a member we try to bring in our expertise in questions of Openness
and our international network into OANA. We are still looking for people
getting involved in it: For example to work on panels and working groups
on specific Open Access topics. So if you are interested in
participating in name of the Open Knowledge Foundation AT, just write me
and I will tell you more about the activities. Working language is german.

Cheers, Stefan
--
*Stefan Kasberger*
*E* mail at stefankasberger.at