[OKFN - Austria] Einreichen fürs Open-Knowledge-Festival bis 30. März

Julian Ausserhofer julian.ausserhofer at gmail.com
So Mär 16 14:12:48 UTC 2014

Liebe Liste,

beim OKFestival im Juli in Berlin dreht sich alles um offene Daten, freies
Wissen und die Menschen dahinter. Noch sind Einreichungen möglich. Alle
Details im unteren Mail und auf http://2014.okfestival.org/

Beste Grüße,
JA

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:27:01 +0000
From: Katelyn Rogers <katelyn.rogers at okfn.org>

Hi!

The OKFestival <http://2014.okfestival.org/>
Team has big news for you:
the deadline
to submit your OKFestival 2014 session proposals is now extended to March
30!

As you already know, this year's OKFestival Call for
Proposals<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/> was
due to end on Sunday and our spreadsheets have been filling up with dozens
of amazing session ideas. We've had lots of questions from you about your
proposals, answered heaps of Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OKFestival>messages asking for hints about the
best
way to design a workshop<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/session-tips/
>,
and hosted live
hangouts<
http://2014.okfestival.org/tips-tricks-second-helpout-going-live-now/>with
you to talk about how you can collaborate with each other.

So, excited by your enthusiasm and fuelled by your contagious energy, we
have decided to extend the deadline for this year's proposals. We want to
hear from you! And we've even created a special mailing
list<https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfestival-discuss>so
that you can get in touch easily with one another to collaborate on
proposals.

New deadline: March 30. And this time we're serious! Keep
sending<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/>your
brilliant, groundbreaking, collaborative proposals. We're
looking forward to reviewing them all!

All the best,

Katelyn and the OKFestival Team