[OKFN - Austria] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Knowledge confirms Pavel Richter as new CEO

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Do Apr 30 13:00:17 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Knowledge confirms Pavel Richter as
new CEO
Date: 	Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:58:43 +0100
From: 	Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org>
<okfn-local-coord at lists.okfn.org>

Dear all,

Today we are delighted to announce that the search is complete: we have
found our new CEO, and he is Pavel Richter!

Please give Pavel a warm welcome as we look ahead to an exciting time
together.

Many thanks to Daniel Dietrich and the rest of the search team for their
efforts over the past months - we're thrilled with the result.

For more information please see the newly-published blog post
<http://blog.okfn.org/2015/04/29/open-knowledge-appoints-pavel-richter-as-new-ceo/>,
and do retweet
<https://twitter.com/OKFN/status/593436857548996608>Â /Â share / like
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork/photos/a.103472816415522.7195.102029659893171/781664621929668/?type=1&theater>Â /
post on your notice-board (most innovative way of spreading the news
gets a special mention on any follow-up announcements); also, for more
about Pavel Richter, start with finding out #whatpavelcooks
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/whatpavelcooks>Â on Twitter and see what
else you discover!

Regards,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>Â Â Â - Â Â Â See how data can change
the world

http://okfn.org/Â | Â @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>Â | Â Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>Â |Â Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>Â

Open Knowledge Community Stories |Â http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/|see
how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office
address: Open Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road,
Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.