[OKFN - Austria] ACDH-OEAW IS HIRING!

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Fr Mär 13 18:36:44 UTC 2015

dear colleagues,

it is a real pleasure for me to inform you
that the newly founded institute
austrian centre for digital humanities - öeaw (1.1.2015-)
is hiring diigtal humanists, semantic web speicalists, computational linguists, data analysts, developers, software engeneers and
lexicographers with interest in cognitive sciences, cultural studies
in the framework of CLARIN and DARIAH.

please, have a look at
http://www.clarin-dariah.at/de/acdh-oeaw-hiring

and feel free to contact me in case of any uncertainties and interest.

we are further offering internships and trainees
and look forward your applications!

thanks for posting this invitation in your network(s).

warm regards from vienna
eveline :)

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1010 wien. AT | sonnenfelsgasse 19 |
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/icltt/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at