[OKFN - Austria] New GitHub Org /factbook - Free Open Public Domain Data :: 250+ Country Profiles (Incl. Flags 'n' Maps)

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Di Sep 29 07:57:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

  I've moved the factbook country profiles to a new GitHub org, that
is, /factbook [1].

  Now you can find all 250+ "chrome-less" country profiles in the
/factbook.github.io site repo. Or browse the "live" site - see the
country profile of Austria [2] or Belgium [3], for example.

  Note, I've also moved the /factbook.json [4] repo over to the new org.

  Yet more open data innovations and world's firsts from Austria! Enjoy.

  Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/factbook
[2] http://factbook.github.io/au
[3] http://factbook.github.io/be