[OKFN - Austria] WG: Job opening at LIBER

Vignoli Michela Michela.Vignoli at ait.ac.at
Di Jul 26 15:12:43 UTC 2016

Dear all,

FYI!

Best,
Michela

Today's Topics:

   1. Job opening at LIBER (Susan Reilly)

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 14:50:18 +0000
From: Susan Reilly <Susan.Reilly at KB.nl>
To: "open-access at lists.okfn.org" <open-access at lists.okfn.org>
Subject: [Open-access] Job opening at LIBER

LIBER is looking for a part-time Community Engagement Project Officer<http://libereurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/LIBER-Is-Hiring-Community-Engagement-Project-Officer.pdf> who can support our engagement-related activities, as well as supporting stakeholders and end-users of project outputs.

Can you help us engage with key communities? Apply to become our new Community Engagement Officer (Image by LIBER, CC BY).

Open Science is not going to happen if we continue to work in separate silos. That's why much of LIBER's work in EU projects relates to stakeholder networking and engagement. The successful applicant will help ensure that the various stakeholders in Open Science can work towards a common understanding, and share their experiences and best practices.

For an informal discussion regarding the position please contact LIBER Executive Director, Susan Reilly, susan.reilly at kb.nl<mailto:susan.reilly at kb.nl>. To apply for this position please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your eligibility for and interest in this positon to liber at kb.nl<mailto:liber at kb.nl> using 'PROJECT OFFICER' in the subject line.

The closing date for applications is: Friday, 12 August 2016. We expect to hold interviews via Skype on 24-25 August 2016.

Please note that we cannot consider applications from individuals who do not already hold a work visa for the EU.

LIBER follows the working agreement (CAO) for Research Institutions in the Netherlands. Our benefits include:
*         42 days annual leave, based on a full-time position
*         Excellent pension scheme, as set out in the CAO
*         Flexible and friendly working environment
*         Vacation allowance of 8%
*         December allowance of 8.33%

Susan Reilly
Executive Director

LIBER
susan.reilly at kb.nl<mailto:susan.reilly at kb.nl>
+31 70 314 07 29
Twitter: @skreilly
http://www.libereurope.eu/
[Liber logo blue2]Re-inventing the Library for the Future